Why Garden?

I chose to name this SherriLee's Garden not only because I love to garden, but I hope to keep growing and changing as a person. I want to learn new things, go new places and always make myself a better person. I also want to someday have a place where I can grow as many things as my heart desires.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Evidently I'm out of shape..

Recently I started babysitting for a friend of mine.  (Recently being Wednesday!) I am exhausted!  Her baby is a year old, and just starting to walk and he's speedy.  He is also heavy....  I got up this morning after babysitting from 2 until about 10:30 wednesday night and my whole body hurt.  I had sore muscles that I didnt even know I had!  I'm excited to have my own kids some day (hopefully soon, I'm not getting any younger!) but I definitley need to work up from newborn to heavy baby...  This one is kickin my butt!

He is a wonderful baby though, he rarely cries and loves to smile, giggle and be tickled.  He's just a joy to be around :) 

He won't be back until next week wednesday though, so maybe I can get some stuff done when he's not here!  I have some garlic to pickle, and apples to make apple butter and maybe some apple jelly.  Apple jelly will be experimental, so we'll see how that goes. I haven't done anything for the last 2 days since my house isn't as baby proofed as it should be so I've been following him around moving everything he's tall enough to reach!

I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment