Why Garden?

I chose to name this SherriLee's Garden not only because I love to garden, but I hope to keep growing and changing as a person. I want to learn new things, go new places and always make myself a better person. I also want to someday have a place where I can grow as many things as my heart desires.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Post!

So I'm new to the 'blogging' universe, but I thought I would give it a try.  We'll see how things go, and if I'm interesting enough to have a blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi SherriLee! Guess I'm your first follower, and I'm also a fellow MaryJane Farm girl too. Blogs are fun and enjoyable to follow, good luck with yours. You'll see I've been playing hookie with mine for awhile, but hope to get back into the swing of things now that the holidays are over. See you on MJF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw you at Mary Janes! You'll love blogging, its a great chance to reflect, vent, and meet other people1 Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete